News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Mass Shooting Jacksonville Fl - Early reports 4 Dead, 11 Wounded - SWAT on scene

Started by cc, August 26, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Sources: Mass Shooting At Jacksonville Landing Sunday (near or at football game) Leaves 4 Dead, 11 Wounded

Sources say at least eleven people have been shot and four are dead after a shooting at the Jacksonville Landing Sunday afternoon.

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/jacksonville-sheriff-advisory.jpg">

About 1 minute mark - immediately upon kickoff after TD and convert

">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Update: Suspect Dead

Is their any known or suspected motive?

Odinson

cc

I think this is at a bar - Something about Madden tournament .. video game or something at the bar? which would account for shots being so load from supposedly the broadcast office

Nothing on motive yet

Below claims to be surveillance video  of it

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I think this is at a bar - Something about Madden tournament .. video game or something at the bar? which would account for shots being so load from supposedly the broadcast office

Nothing on motive yet

Below claims to be surveillance video  of it

">

It was a live gaming tournament it seems.

cc

Odinson

cc

Latest "report" (not verified) was that he was a gamer who lost

I had no idea that gamers had gone to this level of mass gaming - NOT a good thing I think ... some games are ok and can be even good  for legitimate kids  .. but this is a wakeup call for me

Frood

Quote from: "cc"Latest "report" (not verified) was that he was a gamer who lost

I had no idea that gamers had gone to this level of mass gaming - NOT a good thing I think ... games are ok for legitimate kids  .. but .....................

Kind of like a homicidal scene reversal for The Last Boyscout.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I had no idea that gamers had gone to this level of mass gaming - NOT a good thing I think ... some games are ok and can be even good  for legitimate kids  .. but this is a wakeup call for me

Unreal.

Anonymous

:shock:

Zetsu

Sadly more keyboard warriors can't accept a simple lost/defeat leading to a meltdown or couldn't get even with others without using a gun like the spineless piece of shit they are.  

This is why I hate esports and can't stand the lack of mutual respect for each other, just sick and tiring of seeing this kind of stuff, ppl these days are so full of shit.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Sadly more keyboard warriors can't accept a simple lost/defeat or couldn't get even with others without using a gun like the spineless piece of shit they are.  

This is why I hate esports and can't stand the lack of mutual respect for each other, just sick and tiring of seeing this kind of stuff, ppl these days are so full of shit.

I thought you were a hardcore gamer Zetsu?